Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

Pretty good! The sound could be higher quality and the pacing was a little slow but other than that it was nice

Bus Stop Bus Stop

Ha ha the diolouge was great. You should learn to use phonemes and use those next time. Other than that the only thing that bothered me was how the background was messed up one the left. Next time try stretching the background past the scene area (or whatever its called) so the white space doesn't show up on the finished video

theblackkangaroo responds:

i appriciate the constructive criticism! I've been animating since i was 12 years old, i stopped for a few years, now im really getting back into it. i forgot how much i loved it. so yeah im a little rusty. look out for my new ones! theyll be getting better. thanks for the 4 stars!

*tips fedora* *tips fedora*

Haha this is great!

5 Strippers 5 Strippers

wait, in the beginning they said 1 of them used to be a guy? why are all of them guys?

PavsterBulldozer responds:

technically 1 of them used to be a guy..... at least 1 of them ;) lol

Magic Wand Infomercial Magic Wand Infomercial

Cool, where do I order?

Tyrone the Fruit Ninja Tyrone the Fruit Ninja

You got the animation part down, but it needs better story devolopment and better pacing within that as well

Dropping the Bass Dropping the Bass

I need the name of the song dude

FLASHYANIMATION responds:

Alex Sin - Crazy c:

Unprotected Sex Unprotected Sex

You should do somthing about those plosives in the audio

beemo speedpaint beemo speedpaint

Very nice, I would like to learn this. Also why does it run through twice?

Coast to coast Coast to coast

It's pretty unique, I like it, though the audio is a little low quality. Assuming you made this in flash, did you make sure it was set to a higher quality setting under the publish settings?

Mediegeekdotdk responds:

I'm not sure. Ill take a look at the file and the render. But the music is an old number from 1950, so the quality is so so.